About Content Marketing
Bluescripts I.T Institute Content Marketing Course equip students to develop best Marketing Content.Its a branch of Digital Marketing. It makes bluescripts IT Institute digital marketing student focus on the important strategies, plans, and best practices. It even helps learners to plan and execute Content marketing strategy. And guiding them to use the word power to spread information over the interner. Bluescripts IT Institute content marketing training will give the guidance on how to leverage your company’s marketing, sales, and social content to engage consumers and improve ROI.
If you are an entrepreneur or in the digital marketing field as a marketer, blogger or a content writer, this course will help your career. Once you are completing this Content Marketing course, you’ll become the best Content Marketer.
Upon completion of Content Marketing training, the candidates will be able to write more attractive and high-quality content that will engage to their user group and build excellent traction on the different marketing channels. And you will acquire a sound knowledge and gain expertise in content marketing.
Also,student that complete content marketing training at Bluescripts IT Institute will be empower the skill of using word to drive customers to whatever they are promoting. This is ideal course for all business development officer.
What will you learn from this Content Marketing Training?
- Build interesting and compelling Marketing Content
- Recognize Prospects and create an effective Content Marketing Strategy
- Develop messaging and appropriate content guidelines
- Learn tactics, content marketing strategies and best practices to produce the best content.
- Learn how to develop appropriate content for each type of audience segment
- Build best practices for content across media types, including social media, images, etc.
- Use content marketing to drive other essential marketing channels, such as search engine optimization, social media, and lead generation.
Content Marketing Course Syllabus
- Content Marketing Overview and Strategy
- Content Marketing Channels
- Writing Messages and Creating Content
- Getting Your Message Into the Media
- Content Strategy & Challenges
- Blog Marketing
- Social Media Marketing Channels
- Image Marketing
- Video Marketing
- Article and Press Release Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Event Marketing
- B2B Marketing
- Any Graduate
- Candidates should have good communication skills.
- Candidates should have a basic knowledge of SEO and online marketing fundamentals.
- Basic Computer skills (Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint) will be an added advantage.