Due to the increase in insecurity in the country, a need to want to know and have it in record current and past happening within our immediate environment hence the need for surveillance of the environment which can be done using the Closed circuit television (CCTV). The need for technician on CCTV installation has increased due to every household/workplace wanting its own surveillance making it a good venture to go into.
CCTV Installation Training involves the first hand practical that teaches you all you need to know about CCTV technology. You do not necessarily need to have previous technical knowledge or background as you would be taught from the very basics. At the end of this course participants would be able to do the following:
- Identify CCTV components (Cameras, DVRs& NVRs, Cables & Accessories e.t.c) and understand their specifications.
- Set-up & Configure CCTV System.
- Set-up, Configure, and Install IP Cameras.
- Troubleshoot, Repair & Maintain CCTV installation.
- Upgrade existing CCTV installation.
- Set-up & Network CCTV for remote view
- Install and commission a CCTV system.
Who is a CCTV training suitable for?
The training is appropriate for new entrants to the security industry, people transferring from other security roles, as well as anyone whose job includes some elements of CCTV. It is also for youths looking to be self-employed through CCTV installation.
Duration of Training:1month