The goal of Android App Development Training course is to provide developers easy and complete understanding of the Android App Development with our Class Room Training. The Android Training course provides a series of sessions & Lab Assignments which introduce and explain Android features that are used to code, debug and deploy Mobile Applications
Pre-requisites of the Course
- Development in Java programming
- Understanding of application development frameworks, environments, tools and processes
Android Training Objectives
- Upon completion of this course, attendees will be able to
- Understand Android platform architecture
- Design, develop, debug, and deploy Android applications
- Use Android SDK’s Emulator to test and debug applications
- Construct user interfaces with built-in views and layouts
- Define custom view and layout
- Develop SQLite Data base
- Secure Android applications
- Write multimedia Android applications
- Write location-based applications
- Interact with Servers using Web Services
Our Course Modules include:
- Version Management System(Git)
- Android User Interface
- User Input
- Multi Screen Apps
- Data Storage
- Enterprise App Development Standards and Strategies
- Clean Code Practises.
Who is Android Development For?
- Students looking to establish a career in the field of Android Application Development.
- Graduates looking for new opportunities in the Mobile Application Development.
- People with no prior programming experience.
- Freelancers looking for new avenues of income.
- Software Developers
- People looking for remote job
- Product Design Companies
- Mobile Application Development and Support Companies.
- Mobile Startups.
- Gaming Studios.
- Prototype Agencies.
- Enterprise Products development Companies.
- Android App Development Freelancing.
- Android Projects Remote Working.
- Android Projects Consultant.